IRIQ Employment Law Specialists
IRIQ Law Who are we?
IRIQ Law is a specialised law firm with over 30 years of experience in employment law, HR Law advice and employment training resources. Established by Theresa Moltoni IRIQ boasts an impressive, experienced, street-savvy, team of employment law practitioners. Focused on growth, Coming soon to IRIQ is Australias first artificial intelligence employee legal assistant.
Specialist employment lawyers, expertise in industrial relations.
At IRIQ Law our team has a range of knowledge in almost anything. We cover both private and public sector companies across multiple industries both large and small organisations. In particular, IRIQ Law specialises in face to face or online industrial relations and HR law services such as:
Why is it important to have HR lawyers and workplace relations training in your organisation?
It is important to have an Employer lawyer to help prevent legal issues within your organisation by helping manage conflicts between an employer and employee. Handling independent employee investigations or concerns without completely understanding the laws for each situation can be extremely difficult. You should consider benefiting from an IRIQ employment lawyer for these situations within your organisation:
- Ensuring your organisation is set-up for employment success.
- If an employee has filed a harassment or discrimination case.
- Completing legal terminations
- Decreasing employee benefits
- Representation for collective bargaining negotiation
Have a look at our range of employment services to help your organisation remain diligent.
IRIQ Law Community Support
At IRIQ law, we not only support organisations in employment law and advice. But we also love to support our local communities, charities and other worthwhile causes.
One of the charities we support is MS Australia who is bringing the MS community together for World MS Day on the 30th of May. Go to MS Australia’s website to find out about how your HR team can support the cause within your organisation.
Did you know that on average more than 10 Australians are diagnosed with MS every week?
Where to find an HR lawyer? How to Contact us
Employment Lawyer Sydney Office
- Phone: (02) 8004 9569
- Address: Level 24, Three International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000
Employment Lawyer Melbourne Office
- Phone: (03) 8609 1077
- Address: Level 23, Collins Square Tower Five, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3008
Employment Lawyer Brisbane Office
- Phone: (07) 3077 6767
- Address: Brisbane Club Tower Level 1/241 Adelaide Street Brisbane QLD 4000
Employment Lawyer Perth Office
- Phone: (08) 6102 6557
- Address: Level 25/108 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
Employment Law Online
- Contact us via our website for online and face to face training for your organisation.